As of a couple of weeks ago, a project that has been in the works for some time, Vegan Tattoo Studios has finally launched!
Vegan Tattoo Studios is an online resource for anyone interested in vegan tattoos. The site connects people with vegan tattoo artists and studios as well as providing information to assist throughout the tattooing process.
A much needed resource within the vegan community, Vegan Tattoo Studios is also a great exhibit of talented artists and incredible vegan art!
A bit more about the project
TheVeganJunction recently got the chance to connect with Olga, the founder of Vegan Tattoo Studios. Here are a few questions that were answered about the project and how it came to be.
1) To begin, what inspired the idea for the website in the first place? Was it anything in particular or just realising that it could fill a need in the vegan community?
2) Is the community open to tattoo artists from anywhere in the world?
3) Lastly, if a tattoo artist is interested in switching to using vegan-based ink and being vegan-friendly, do you know of any resources they can use to help make the transition? Or, is there an experienced and knowledgeable vegan tattoo artist(s) they could get in touch with?
We will definitely write about this very soon! In the Articles section we will have a “Vegan Library” with helpful resources and information on everything relating to vegan tattooing. Currently we are taking interviews with a list of vegan tattoo artists, and we’ll make sure to include this question!
Here are a few of the resources you can find on the site:
1) Search for vegan artists and studios in your local area.
2) Answers to many of your questions about vegan tattoos and the tattoo process. This section includes answers about vegan ink, tattoo styles, interviews, aftercare products, and more!
3) See sample vegan tattoos from various artists around the world (and links to their social media accounts for more images and art samples).
4) Still in the works, but on the way is a vegan tattoo shop Ⓥ with everything needed for vegan tattooing and aftercare products.
Learn more about vegan tattoos by visiting the Vegan Tattoo Studios website. Of course, be sure to check back to see when their vegan tattoo store goes live!
You can also find them on Facebook and Instagram to see awesome vegan tattoo art!